Terms & Conditions • The Offstage Group
1. Purchaser defined as, Client, as listed above on the contract. The Offstage Group hereby referred to as TOG.
2.a. Purchaser must make a 20% deposit within 30 days of the contract date. 50% Deposit of the remaining balance should be made by the Purchaser at least 60 days prior to the event or as specified on the Purchaser’s contract. Purchaser will make final payment at least twenty-one (21) days prior to the event. If purchaser does not make payments as directed, the event is subject to cancellation and any deposits will be forfeited.
2.b. Purchaser may settle all payments via company check, VISA/MasterCard/Discover credit card, accompanied by the TOG Credit Card Authorization form. TOG accepts that credit card payments will not be processed until the Purchaser has faxed/emailed the signed authorization form to TOG.
2.c. All amounts are in US Dollars (USD), unless otherwise stated on the contract. For amounts other than USD, the amount is subject to fluctuations with exchange rates.
2.d. Wire transfer payments are subject to a $25.00.
3. Group Size and Final Headcount
3.a. Final guarantee of the group size must be made twenty-one (21) days prior to the event.
3.b. If Purchaser INCREASES the group size after final payment has been made, the Purchaser agrees to send additional payment upon receipt of the revised contract. If this payment is not received prior to the event, the Purchaser realizes the increased participants may not be accommodated. TOG will endeavor to accommodate the increased participants but there is no guarantee.
3.c. If Purchaser DECREASES the group size after the final payment has been made, TOG will apply credit on the Purchaser’s next event. TOG will NOT issue refunds for this change.
4. Event Cancellations / Interruptions
4.a. In the event that TOG must cancel or terminate this contract and the services expected, TOG agrees to refund the total amount paid or apply credit on the Purchaser’s next event. The Purchaser agrees that should an event be canceled, TOG shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Purchaser or any of its members resulting from changes or cancellation. TOG will make every effort to reschedule the event and minimize the impact to the Purchaser.
4.b. If Purchaser must cancel the program/event for any reason, including illness and Acts of God, TOG will work with the Purchaser to reschedule all events and attractions. Purchaser understands that rescheduling may mean an adjustment in package price due to a change in prevailing market rates. Purchaser also understands that Concert/Broadway tickets are non-refundable.
4.c. If Purchaser must cancel or terminate this contract and the services expected, for any reason, Purchaser agrees to give TOG forty five (45) days written notice prior to the event date. If the Purchaser has paid for the event/program in full, it is at the discretion of TOG to credit the full payment less the deposit amount to the Purchaser’s next event.
5. Trip Insurance
5.a. Student Group Travel Insurance is offered for all multi-day / day packages and covers trip cancellation, trip interruption, trip delay, emergency evacuation & repatriation, and worldwide emergency assistance.
5.b. Purchaser has the right to deny the inclusion of trip insurance in their package.
5.c. Purchaser has the right to increase insurance coverage in their trip package. TOG can provide Purchaser with information on additional coverage.
5.d. Should a trip be canceled or interrupted, the Purchaser is responsible for filing necessary documents to claim insurance from their designated agency.
5.e. For purchasers WITHOUT trip insurance who must cancel or terminate this contract and the services expected, for any reason, Purchaser agrees to give TOG forty five (45) days written notice prior to the event date. All deposits are non-refundable. If the Purchaser has paid for the event/program in full, it is at the discretion of TOG to credit the full payment less any non-refundable expenditures already paid out to the Purchaser’s next event.
5.f. Purchaser understands that in the event of trip cancellation with NO insurance coverage, TOG will endeavor to get refunds from any vendors paid in full. Purchaser understands that show/theater tickets are non-refundable.
6. Photography and Videography
6.a. Photography and videography are allowed during all workshops and clinics provided that they are not to be distributed for commercial use of any kind. Videos taken during TOG programs are strictly prohibited from social media: e.g. YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, etc.
6.b. Photography and video are prohibited from select performance venues.
6.c. TOG reserves the right to take photographs and videos of all workshops, clinics, and performances. These photographs and videos remain the property of TOG and may be used for TOG marketing purposes. If your group would like professional photography at your event, prior approval must be granted by TOG.
7. Any inquiries for subsequent engagements from contracted artists, talent, clinician, conductor and other exclusive partners, as a result of a completed TOG event, must ONLY be produced through TOG.
8. Talent and Venues are subject to change based on availability.
9. Proposal price quotes are valid for 30 days from the date of submission to the Purchaser and will be confirmed upon contract signing.
10. TOG is not responsible for any allergic reaction, injury or damage to participants or property arising out of any act, omission, negligence or misconduct on the part of Purchaser or any of its members, patrons or invitees. Purchaser should give TOG their members’ menu options and dietary requirements no later than 2 weeks before the event.
11. TOG does not assume responsibility for personal property, musical instruments and additional equipment brought by groups into the venue prior, during or following the event. In the event of renting additional musical instruments and equipment would be necessary, rentals should ONLY be done through TOG. Due to liability of insurance with our partner venues and vendors, TOG has the right to deny/refuse delivery of outside rentals made directly by the Purchaser.
12. The Purchaser’s participating group(s) will be admitted into the selected venue(s) no earlier than five (5) minutes prior to start of event unless otherwise notated in the contract or itinerary. If the Purchaser’s group needs a holding place prior to the event, arrangements must be made with TOG in advance. Performance based event groups will be allowed to enter up to 30 minutes in advance for performance setup.
13. The Purchaser is responsible for any damage to the performance venue/s and equipment incurred by participants.
14. It is expected that any student groups under the age of twenty one (21) will have one (1) adult chaperone for every 20 participants.
15. Show / Concert tickets
15.a. The Purchaser may not cancel or exchange tickets once ticket payment has been received. No ticket reservation, verbal or written, is guaranteed until a deposit is received.
15.b. Any additional ticket orders placed after payment is received will be affected by ticket availability, seating assignments and ticket price.
15.c. If the Purchaser fails to make payment by the designated due date, all tickets may be released by TOG for public sale. TOG may retain all prior payments by the purchaser as liquidated damages for the Purchaser’s breach of agreement.
15.d All sales are subject to ticket availability. The Purchaser understands and accepts that the priority of seat location assignments will vary by attraction, date and circumstances.
15.e. In the event that the theater or the producers, for any reason, cancel a scheduled theater performance payment will be refunded. In the case of inclement weather, TOG will refer to the venue/theater’s policy and communicate this to your group. The Purchaser agrees that should a performance be canceled, TOG shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Purchaser or any of its members resulting from changes in the show date, casting, time of performance or ticket prices, whether or not the Purchaser attends the performance.